Our associates will satisfy you by our work
You need a destination service partner that is experienced, communicative, and flexible. That is why GO has perfected a system of service that offers your associates customized attention and results.
- 11595 N. Meridian, Suite 150 Carmel, Indiana 46032
Biographical Data for John Merriweather
John L. Merriweather is the President and CEO of GO Destination Services, an award-winning company that provides personalized home-finding, school search. area tours, orientations, and destination services across the United States and hundreds of international destinations.
Before founding the company in 1998, John worked in corporate training and quality management for a distribution company in Carmel, Indiana. John launched his career in the United States Army in 1990, where he served proudly for three years including a tour in Operation Desert Storm.
John is a graduate of Indiana University and he has completed masters in business coursework at the University of Indianapolis. John also graduated from the executive education programs at UTEP (University of Texas at El Paso) and the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth.
- 2020 Minority Business of the Year (nominee)
- 2020 Dr Gene McFadden Community Service Award
- 2019 Global Citizenship Award
- 2019 Gold Award, Supplier Innovation
- 2019 Silver Award, Commitment to Excellence
- 2018 Most Innovative Award
- 2017 Goal-Maker Award for achieving annual performance measurements
- 2016 Top 40 MBE for outstanding service
- 2013 Best of Business – Corporate Relocation for outstanding service
- 2012 Goal-Maker Award for achieving annual performance measurements
- 2011 Goal-Maker Award for achieving annual performance measurements
- 2011 IBJ 40 under 40
- 2010 Supplier of the Year Award for outstanding service
- 2008 Indy’s Best and Brightest
- 2006 Dartmouth Tuck School of Business, Executive Education Program
- 2006 Achievement in Entrepreneurship Award – Center for Leadership Development
- 2005 Who’s Who in Black Indianapolis
- 2004 Purdue University, Leadership Studies Certificate
- 2004 University of Texas at El Paso, Executive Education Program
- 2003 Indiana University, Bachelor’s Degree
- 1998 Founder of GO Company USA, Inc.
- 1992 United States Army – Primary Leadership Development Course
- 1991 Recipient of Army Commendation Medal
- 1990 United State Army – Logistics, Sourcing, Supply
AAU Basketball coach, Youth Football Coach, Carmel Dads Club Involvement, Youth Mentor & Speaker, Professional Development Training
- University of Indianapolis, MBA Candidate (2008)
- Dartmouth, Tuck School of Business, Executive Education Program (2005)
- Purdue University, Leadership Studies Certificate (2004)
- Indiana University, Bachelors Degree (2003)
- University of Texas at El Paso Executive Education Program (2002)
- United States Army, Primary Leadership Development Course (1992)
John appreciates working, reading business books, fishing, exercising, and being the world’s greatest dad