Associates receive school finding assistance based on their unique set of preferences.
Selecting the right educational system is essential. That is why we help associates make the right choice for school with local expertise, research, and analysis in areas such as school size, test scores, graduation rates, college acceptance rates, foreign language, gifted & talented programs, and much more.
Average Service Length: 1-5 days
Benefit: Retention, associate satisfaction
School Services For Children With Special Needs
Associates receive extensive support and guidance during your school search.
Making the right educational choice can become even more critical for kids with special needs.
At GO we understand these challenges and we are fully committed to help families find the best school for their children.
Here is a sample of important questions that we will help families with:
- What are their options?
- What is the history and the reputation of the schools in their area?
- What kind of education and activities do the schools provide?
- Which school has the right kind of environment for their child?
- How many children are in the classroom?
- What accreditations do the schools have?